Linda has been a New York State Licensed Massage Therapist since 1995, specializing in chronic back pain, cervical pain, and other injuries. She has been nominated to be on the New York State, Department of Education, Board of Professional Licensing. She has also been licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Division of Professional Licensure since 2010, is certified by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork five times, is an International Infant Massage Instructor, and has been an active member of the American Massage Therapy Association since 1995.
She has made a firm commitment to her clients, and continuing education. Some of her ongoing training in advanced techniques include, to name a few:
- Neuromuscular Therapy - Paul St. John
- Myofascial Release - John Barnes
- Trager North East - Milton Trager
- Reflexology - International Institute of Reflexology - Laura Ingham
- The Royal Treatment Spa Certification - Steve Capinelli
- Sports Massage - The International Institute for Advance Therapeutics
- Neck Pain - The International Institute for Advanced Therapeutics
- Low Back Pain - The International Institute of Advanced Therapeutics
- Lower Body Orthopedic Massage - James Waslaski
- Oncology Massage - Cheryl Chapman
In addition to her private practice, Linda has sub-contracted with the Red Lion Inn, in Stockbridge, MA, and has completed coursework in Business, and Marketing. She is practicing Therapeutic Massage in Chatham, NY and Stockbridge, Ma.
Click for Rates and Appointment information with Linda or call 518-794-8556 today!